Whalebone protects users without the need for them to install any software on their devices. We believe that IT security should be as user-friendly as possible, ideally without any disturbance caused to users. Our solution protects them on the network level, most often through nationwide telco operators (see Whalebone as a white label product A1 Net Protect or O2 Security).
We need a skilled full-stack developer to help us further improve our Portal as well as the backend that needs to work perfectly at all times. You would become a part of a very enthusiastic team of professionals, who take cybersecurity seriously and love the fact that they can use their skills to work on an immensely promising project with a global reach.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Golang and/or Java
- Vue.js (preferred) or another frontend framework
- Experience with Docker and microservices
WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE EXPERIENCE WITH, etc.)
- PHP + Nette or some other framework
- Experience with UX design
WHAT YOU GET
- Rewarding financial package
- Working with our own cybersecurity technology (direct impact on the development, quality, and new features)
- Important projects on a global scale
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing tech team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
LET’S DO IT!
Are you interested in working with us? Email us your CV and a short cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can’t wait to meet you!