Sailing through the waters of global expansion, Whalebone offers several places on board for people attracted to fast sailing, rapid growth, and exploring global markets. Whalebone Peacemaker is a product, which is already helping internet service providers on all continents improve their services and provide secure internet. At Whalebone, we believe that a secure internet connection is a basic human right and our vision is to protect a billion internet users in the near future. We are looking for capable business-minded individuals with a desire for rapid growth to join us.
You won’t enter unexplored waters. There are great leads in the pipeline that will be handed to you right from the start. We'll also give you a list of contacts, help with initial training and make sure our Peacemaker specialists are available to you. In addition to business activities, you’ll also get to develop partnerships.
Peacemaker is a DNS resolver with anti-malware protection and content filtering. It protects the networks of nearly 200 ISPs worldwide. Customers like the product and don’t churn. Check out what David from South Africa, for example, has to say about Peacemaker: https://youtu.be/tM-KrES77NI
Our ideal candidate has a desire to pursue global expansion and nurture existing markets.
What can you expect?
- Pipeline with semi-finished leads as well as lead generation work.
- Lead qualification execution through the sales process up to the point of a satisfied customer (sales cycle ~ 1 month).
- On-line technical presentation of Whalebone to potential ISP customers.
- Pricing, documentation of deals, submitting for invoicing.
- Taking care of existing customers and partners.
- Occasional attendance at conferences or sales meetings.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent in both spoken and written English. You can't do without it.
- Command of another language (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese or Russian) or the language of a country with many internet providers (e.g. Poland, Italy, Brazil, India, ...) is an advantage.
- Punctuality, reliability, and diligence in documenting the business case.
- Willingness to soak up the basic relevant technical understanding of DNS, networks, and malware.
- Willingness to exploit the potential that the product has.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary + attractive flexible component
- Support in your personal and career growth
- Gain experience scaling a B2B SaaS product globally
- Opportunity to co-define your work
- Hardware budget
- Option to choose to work from the office (in Brno, CZ) or from anywhere.
- 5 weeks holiday
- The open window of opportunity in a segment where we are ahead of our competitors
Would you like to take over Peacemaker? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .