Would you like to participate in securing the Internet? Do you have expertise in backend development? Are you oriented in code performance? We would like to hire a software engineer with proficiency in C and experience with golang or netcore. You should also know a bit about computer networking.
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Working on new features on our security layer in Knot Resolver modules
- Focusing on a rather small codebase, but a crucial with a huge focus on performance and stability
- Working with our DNS protection clients on Windows and optionally also on specific modules on other operating systems
WHAT WE EXPECT
- We require an in-depth C language experience
- Golang knowledge is a strong advantage
- C#, netcore, asp, aspnetcore, kestrel may be useful, but not required
WHAT YOU GET
- Rewarding financial package
- Fighting hackers and malware on a global scale
- Seeing your code perform in real-time around the world
- Enthusiastic colleagues, who really care about the product
WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Computer networking knowledge especially related to DNS
- Docker and related technologies
- Experience with different operating systems
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a growing cybersecurity company developing zero disruption products for telcos, ISPs, and corporations. We provide millions of internet users unyielding protection from malware, phishing schemes, ransomware, and other malicious digital attacks without the need for them to download anything. Whalebone's mission is to bring cybersecurity to 1 billion everyday people. At this point, Whalebone has 250+ customers in telecommunications and corporate sectors around the globe and 45 team members of multiple nationalities.
You’ll join our growing tech team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.