In Whalebone, we have the wind in our sales now. We are discovering new corners of the ocean, looking for someone who will help us to win new passengers around the world.
We’re looking for someone who will make sure that Whalebone and our customers can start a business relationship on the right terms and conditions. You’ll be the key support for the Sales team — the person they can always approach when they strive to onboard new passengers. You should have no problem communicating in English and have a team spirit to help our company grow the business. Do you feel like doing something great? We’re sailing full spread ahead toward our next harbor, which is our goal to protect 1 billion internet users. Do you want to be a part of such an exciting journey? Hop in!
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Collaborate closely with sales, finance and tech teams
- Prepare commercial documentation for bids, tenders and contracts for Telco, Corporate and ISP customers
- The key person to negotiate commercial Terms & Conditions including NDA, SLA, DPA, Agents, Resellers
- Assist sales on calls, negotiations, clarifications etc. when appropriate to enable clear understanding of terms and conditions
- Document a risk overview for all non-standard contracts – list of main points/variances and risks, including NDA a DPA documents
- Manage review of standard Terms & Conditions and price lists according to needs (minimum once per year), communicate with customers, inputs for legal and financial review
- Provide administration for Agent Sales, sales based on provision
- Take responsibility for preparation of supporting documents for invoicing and proper archiving of contracts in fixed structure for each segment
- Plan revenues for existing customers in all segments (data input and discussion with sales managers/customer excellence). Come up with proposals for improvements to
- optimization & automation of internal controlling & finance processes
WHAT OUR IDEAL NEW WHALEBRO LOOKS LIKE
- You are a team player, who’d like to work in a very agile young environment. You communicate clearly and keep the focus on relevant goals. You speak Czech and of course, you speak English with business proficiency because you will be part of tendering with our global customers.
- You have relevant experience in negotiation of Terms & Conditions, ability to identify and mitigate risks in business cases. You are interested in the cybersecurity business and willing to learn also some key technical aspects as you will be part of the team which needs to explain to customers why it is great to use the Whalebone product.
- You are open minded and willing to think about processes and propose improvements to make us more efficient and fasten our growth.
WHAT YOU GET
- Offices in the Brno center.
- Flexibility: It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros.
- You’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now, we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five. You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time contract.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
LET’S DO IT!
Are you interested in working with us? Email us your CV and a short cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can’t wait to meet you!