Protecting one billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
Whalebone is a Brno-based company working on zero disruption cybersecurity products for telcos, ISPs and corporations. Whalebone provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection from malware, phishing schemes, ransomware and other malicious digital attacks without the need for them to download anything. At this point, Whalebone has 300+ customers in telecommunications (for example A1 Austria, TDC Denmark, O2 Czechia) and corporate sectors (Abra, Panasonic, Equa bank, Colt) around the globe and 45 team members of multiple nationalities.
Become a significant part of an important and ambitious project as a Content Specialist.
Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. As our CTO Robert Šefr says: “Cybersecurity is a human right not a privilege.”
Who are we looking for?
- Hands on Content Manager with previous experience from a copywriting or event position
- Who will be responsible for content strategy, work with budget, lead the cooperation with two external copywriters and one graphic designer. That means you have to drive the cooperation, but add your piece too
- Who will handle content production, lead product-teams and write materials.
- Who can handle many different tasks during the day - start with writing posts for social media in the morning, continue with emailing, video scripts and move to landing pages and PPC campaigns in the afternoon
- Confident English speaker and writer. C2 CEFR is a must. We don’t really care about certificates much, but you should be able to prove that your command of English is impeccable or at least comparable to Shakespeare or Dickens
- Someone who's genuinely interested in learning – the technology as well as the business model aren't that easy to understand
- Someone who likes IT. You don't have to be a proper nerd, but you won’t love the job if you don't find cutting-edge technology fascinating. And we want you to be happy
- Czech language is nice to have
What will your job look like?
- Manage your time and content strategy and production and report to your team leader.
- Create regular content to be marked via all inbound channels (social media posts, PPC campaigns, video scripts, blog, landing pages, newsletter, reports for customers, PR) and take ownership for quality and accuracy
- Create sales collaterals and outbound comms (case studies, sales presentations in collaboration with the product team, datasheets, one-pagers, cold sales emails and messages)
- Content planning (editorial calendar) and audit (KPIs, how sales is using materials)
- Develop copy standards for use in all marketing communication, consistent brand voice
- Serve as an evangelist for company messaging and brand (in collaboration with product management)
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team, product managers, sales, and others to optimize content for managing and publishing (copy, edit and proofread)
- Support localization of content and quality of translations
- Be part of the communications strategy for the whole company and regularly educate all employees on the best practices, incl. crisis comms
- Experience from copywriting or content specialist position (at least 3 years)
- Experience with strategy development and project management
- Czech based
What do we offer?
- Fast-pacing environment in Whalebone brings many opportunities to grow, even if you are not a greenhorn, but you already have a few dead keyboards behind you.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work 4+1 or full remote.
- 20+5 days of vacation per year.
- Team of 6 marketing experts who are enthusiastic and fun.
- Meaningful job - protecting everyday people against malware and hackers all around the globe.
- Your opinion will matter to us - discuss your ideas directly with the CMO or CEO if you feel like they should hear them.
- Rewarding financial package, possibility to choose Employee Stock Options Program as a benefit.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time employment contract, laptop and a cellphone.
- You will be supported to learn, grow and gain new experiences with us!
- Office in the city center.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Contact our HR Eva who will connect you directly to the hiring manager at email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
- Read about us: