Whalebone is rapidly growing. We need independent and resilient professionals who are ready to grow with us. As a Contract Manager, you will be responsible for contract reviews to support our business partnerships and legal compliance. You will also help to shape our internal guidelines and participate in review of our internal processes. We are looking for a reliable person with legal background willing to start as a part-time employee with potential extension to full-time contract.
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Collaborate closely with our finance team and different team leaders
- Perform reviews of non-standard contracts with customers and vendors
- Prepare and review NDA, DPA agreements
- Provide inputs for a risk overview for non-standard contracts – list of main points/variances and risks, including NDA a DPA documents
- Review standard terms & conditions according to needs (minimum once per year)
- Prepare legal documents for new team members
- Manage our team member database
- Ensure legal compliance including GDPR, Security and licenses
- Participate in review of internal guidelines and provide trainings for the team
WHAT OUR IDEAL NEW WHALEBRO LOOKS LIKE
- You are a team player, who would like to work in a very agile young environment. You communicate clearly and keep focus on relevant goals. You speak Czech and English proficiently because most of our documents are in English and partly in Czech.
- You have legal background and relevant experience in legal compliance and administration. You are willing to learn about IT-related law and key technical aspects as these terms are used in our documents.
- You are open minded and willing to think about processes and propose improvements to our internal guidelines to improve clarity and internal alignment enabling our growth.
WHAT YOU GET
- Offices in the Brno center.
- Flexibility: It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros.
- You’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now, we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five. You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended part-time contract.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
- We have a great coffee machine in the office.
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
LET’S DO IT!
Are you interested in working with us? Email us your CV and a short cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can’t wait to meet you!