About the company
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection from malware, phishing schemes, ransomware, and other malicious digital attacks without the need for them to download anything. Whalebone‘s mission is to bring cybersecurity to 1 billion everyday people. Whalebone has repeatedly proven its potential by enabling important CEE telcos to properly protect their customers, while significantly raising their revenue. At this point, Whalebone has 250+ customers in telecommunications and corporate sectors around the globe and 45 team members of multiple nationalities.
What to expect
- You’ll report to CFO and closely collaborate with colleagues from Sales, Finance and with Team Leaders / budget holders
- As Financial Controlling Specialist, you will strongly benefit from accounting/controlling background, analytical mindset and great command of MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Independence, attention to detail, time management and reliability are needed
Most important skills and daily agenda
- Assist in preparation of long-term financial planning (quarterly, annual) based on inputs from the management, team leaders and from sales managers/customer excellence
- Collaborate on monthly closing, variances, reporting for shareholders and for the WB team
- Sorting out supporting documents for invoicing to Telco, ISP and Corporate
- Taking care of banks incl. wallets (i.e., PayPal) - Payment cards administration, Cash management, payments to suppliers
- Preparation of sales bonus calculation
- Active involvement in process improvements:
- Ruler of Excel: Further development in company steering & dynamic planning tools (quarterly and monthly budgeting and rolling forecasts). Converting data to business insights. Instant business plan impact evaluation.
- Entrepreneur: Proactively bringing up business insights and ideas and new challenges
- Performance Captain: Management & Design of cross-functional KPIs, OKRs and Sales target structure and results
What you get
- Offices in the Brno center
- You’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now,we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five.
- You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feellike this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
- We have a great coffee machine in the office.