Whalebone is scaling up and taking over new markets all over the world. Our growing teams are navigating the ocean and spreading the word about Whalebone’s zero-disruption approach to cybersecurity. Soon enough, we want to protect 1 billion internet users – such a voyage needs an extraordinary crew. Two of our products are about to set sail. 🐋 Hop in!
We need someone who will manage our marketing efforts for these products:
- Immunity protects significant Czech and Slovak enterprises, but also key public institutions, cities, and regions. There is an immense demand, we know how to sell the product, and it is time for proper scaling and feeding our channels.
- Peacemaker protects networks of internet service providers all over the world. Having an on-premise protective DNS resolver is becoming a must for ISPs and we are here to provide the best-in-class solution for them.
What kind of captain are we looking for?
- Passionate, creative, innovative, and open-minded
- Team player with strong decision making, leadership, and organizational skills
- Result-oriented with an ability to effectively define, plan and execute tasks and projects
- Someone with the ability to create meaningful and realistic budgets
- Experience with online products like LinkedIn, CMS, Google Analytics…
- Wider digital marketing experience (web, email, PPC, SEO, etc.)
- Confident command of English is a must
- Proven marketing experience for SaaS/B2B/security products is an advantage
- Experience with partner communications
What will be your daily tasks?
- Being responsible for two products – their growth and realization of yearly marketing plans based on our objective to effectively manage business results
- Strategy development and implementation in order to maximize growth (Net Sales) and optimize the ROI of particular activities
- Execution of marketing activities in collaboration with our Marketing Team
- Definition of the Customer Journey and marketing needs for each stage
- Creation of online campaigns, other lead generation activities
- Hands-on project management
- Sales support
- Individual work as well as collaboration with various specialized teams
- Own channel strategy for customer/channels
What can we offer?
- Full-steam-ahead growth with our scaling products
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- The exciting environment of a scale-up
- Great offices in the center of Brno
- Open-ended full-time contract
- A laptop and a cell phone
- Lots of flexibility: It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros. Make use of flexible working hours, drink ten cups of coffee, and do a cartwheel after a meeting. Whatever works for you.
- Last but not least, you can participate in Whalebone ESOP. Our goal is to be listed on Wall Street in the following years. Your shares can be a part of the IPO.
What is Whalebone all about?
Whalebone creates zero-disruption cybersecurity products for Telcos, ISPs, and enterprises. They provide millions of everyday internet users seamless protection without the need to download anything.