WHO WE ARE
Whalebone's mission is to bring cybersecurity to 1 billion everyday people.
We have developed a zero disruption cybersecurity products for telcos, ISPs and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection from malware, phishing schemes, ransomware and other malicious digital attacks without the need for them to download anything. Whalebone has repeatedly proven its potential by enabling important CEE telcos to properly protect their customers, while significantly raising their revenue. At this point, Whalebone has 250+ customers in telecommunications (for example A1 Austria, O2 Czechia, Telekom Slovenia...) and corporate sectors around the globe and 45 team members of multiple nationalities.
Whalebone protects users without the need for them to install any software on their devices. We believe that IT security should be as user-friendly as possible, ideally without any disturbance caused to users. Our solution protects them on the network level, through ISPs and Enterprise networks, see DK Wireless and Equa Bank.
We are looking for another technical consultant, who will work with customer`s technical specialists to deploy Whalebone in their networks. Are you up for the challenge?
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Great offices in the center of Brno or possibility to work from anywhere. It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros. Make use of flexible working hours, drink ten cups of coffee, and do a cartwheel after a meeting. Whatever works for you.
- Rewarding financial package, possibility to choose ESOP as a benefit.
- No matter how cheesy this might sound, you’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now, we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five. You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time contract.
- If you have great results, it will be reflected in your performance bonus.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Identify client´s needs, suggest ideal incorporation into their topology and organize integration with other systems the customer uses.
- You will configure everything even for the largest networks - understand their depth, detect potential issues, project and implement the solution.
- You will present our products and how they will work for the client in English.
- You will travel from time to time (once a month approx.) to client´s premises. This can include trips around Europe.
- You will cooperate with our sales team, client´s technical specialists and other teams closely (developers, product owner...).
- You will learn and grow with us!
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Understanding of Linux on a basic administrator level
- Technical knowledge of internet protocols (practical experience with DNS protocol is an advantage)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented mindset
- English proficiency
- Travel in EMEA region (post covid)
WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Scripting (Python. Bash)
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Network administration (routing, switching, firewalls)
- Network security and protection against malware
- DNS Resolver technology (Knot, Unbound, PowerDNS, etc.)