Protecting one billion people from cyber threats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
Whalebone is a Brno-based company working on zero disruption cybersecurity products for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provide millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection from malware, phishing schemes, ransomware, and other malicious digital attacks without the need for them to download anything. At this point, Whalebone has 250+ customers in telecommunications (for example A1 Austria, O2 Czechia, Telekom Slovenia...) and corporate sectors around the globe and 45 team members of multiple nationalities.
Become a significant part of an important and ambitious project as a Threat Intelligence specialist. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. And as our CTO Robert Šefr says, “Cybersecurity is a human right, not a privilege.”
OUR TECH STACK
- Threat Intelligence team with their data analysis and machine learning use cases mainly relies on Python.
- Various machine learning and deep learning are used throughout the product to identify unknown threats and to help achieve the best possible true/false positive ratio
- Data for research usually reside in Elasticsearch with Kibana as a frontend and of course our internal scripts for specific analysis
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Identification of online threats using own analysis, OSINT, and cooperation with other security vendors
- Own analysis combines data analysis, machine learning, deep learning, and simulation of threats or specific honeypots
- Pursuing real threats online and even engaging some of the attackers if needed
- Sharing the intelligence with the team internally, but also publicly via blog posts, threat reports, and eventually conference speeches
- Professional IT security expertise is required
- Ideal candidate has multiple years of professional experience
- Basic scripting and data analysis proficiency
NICE TO HAVE
- OSINT research and tools knowledge
- Computer networking knowledge especially related to DNS
- Machine/Deep learning
- Data analysis/mining
- Previous publications and blogs
WHY WILL YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work 4+1 or fully remote. (But we would love you to spend time with us in the office.)
- 20+5 days of vacation per year.
- Team of 5 technological experts who are enthusiastic and strive to make the best product possible.
- Meaningful job - protecting everyday people against malware and hackers all around the globe.
- Your opinion will matter to us - discuss your ideas directly with the CTO or CEO if you feel they should hear them.
- Rewarding financial package, possibility to choose ESOP as a benefit. If you have great results, it will be reflected in your performance bonus!
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time labor agreement, a laptop, and a cellphone.
- You will be supported to learn, grow and gain new experiences with us!
- Office in the city center.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
- Read about us: