In Whalebone, we have the wind in our sales now. Even though we are discovering new corners of the ocean, we know we have to keep the comfort of all of our passengers in mind.
We’re looking for someone who will make sure our customers enjoy the voyage. You’ll be the point of contact — the person they can always approach when they need a hand with rowing. You’ll build bridges between us and the companies, whose networks we protect. We need an experienced manager, who can organize a cruise and make sure that everything runs smoothly after the purchase. You should have no problem communicating in English and resolve issues when a customer hits the rocks. Do you feel like doing something great? We’re sailing full steam ahead toward our next harbor, which is our goal to protect 1 billion internet users. Do you want to be a part of such an exciting journey? Hop in! 🐳
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Design and help with the execution of consumer marketing campaigns, go to market strategies, Telco product launches, and positioning both online and offline (shops, active/passive call centers, call center retention teams, mailing, SMS campaigns, digital consumer journey, telco and smb account managers).
- Build a strong relationship with customers and be an advocate for Whalebone
- Onboard new customers and educate customers on how to promote our product
- Build and secure know-how transfers between our customers and teach best practices of approaching consumers with Whalebone whitelabel product
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Telco customers’ needs, solve their long-term demands, and be responsible for communicating common customer behavior to the sales, marketing, and product teams of the telecom.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify, guide, and prioritize improvements in the quality and functionality of our offerings based on our customers’ inputs
- Understand customers’ business objectives and strategy by developing success plans that capture critical customer success factors and potential issues
- Educate customers on Whalebone existing offering, including roadmaps in a consultative approach
- Provide feedback to ensure that customers’ business requirements are being noticed and addressed appropriately (understanding of likes and dislikes of our customers concerning our products)
WHAT OUR IDEAL NEW WHALEBRO LOOKS LIKE
You have 3+ years of experience working in Customer Marketing, B2C ideally in Telecommunications or Entertainment (TV, publishing) or other digital/mixed Consumer segments (i.e. Banking, Insurance). You have an excellent understanding of the telco market and outstanding communication skills. You like working in a fast-paced environment and you can manage your time to handle multiple priorities. You have a proven ability to build and nurture relationships across multiple teams and to map customer business. You are able to create and execute success plans, with a focus on business outcomes or business value realisation for the customer. You should know how to create and deliver a high-touch communication plan. You are detail-oriented and aware of commercial SLAs. You know your audience — you can discuss technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders. You shouldn’t mind traveling if there’s a need for you to meet a customer or participate in various events. Most of the communication will be held in English, you should have a great command of the language and should be a confident speaker.
WHAT YOU GET
- Offices in Brno. We have a great coffee machine in the office.
- Lots of flexibility: It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros. Make use of flexible working hours, drink ten cups of coffee, and do a cartwheel after a meeting. Whatever works for you.
- No matter how cheesy this might sound, you’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now, we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five. You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard. If you have any issues, we can discuss them over a cup of great coffee from our awesome coffee machine.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us. Also, we have a great coffee machine.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time contract.
- If you have great results, it will be reflected in your performance bonus.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
- Did we mention our beloved coffee machine?
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing marketing team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
LET’S DO IT!
Are you interested in working with us? Email us your CV and a short cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!