Whalebone is surfing the wave of growth with big plans ahead of us right now. We need someone who will stand at the product helm when we sail through the Telco seas.
We aren’t the only ones on such a voyage, which is why we need to sail fast. We know our customers well and have a great product, you’ll help us link everything up and oil the machine. We’re looking for a captain, who knows his or her way around product marketing. Someone who already caught some fish in B2B business, ideally when it comes to the Telco segment. Our CTO and marketing team will help you set sail and enjoy the ride. The rest will be in your hands — no nonsensical restrictions or short-sighted demands. Do you want to know what the destination of the Whalebone voyage is? Well, our next harbor is protecting a billion users in just a couple of years!
Let’s shake fins! 🐳
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Close cross-functional collaboration with product, sales, and marketing teams
- Responsible for telling the world (and us) the story of our product
- The chief advocate for benefits
- Participate in strategy around the messaging and market new launches, product roadmap
- Work on top-notch product presentations which will blow our customers’ minds
- Assist sales on calls, events, webinars, etc. when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey, research, and help the team with improvements
- Regular market and competition research
- Collect and analyze data that supports our product
WHAT OUR IDEAL NEW WHALEBRO LOOKS LIKE
You have relevant and proven experience in B2B product marketing, positioning products, and ideally telco segment (background in digital products). You have built several roadmaps and launch plans. You know something about sales cycles and can make them shorter. 😊 It would be even better if you had some B2C, UX, and graphic design knowledge. We would also appreciate it if you had experience with product presentations or contributed and guided developing/designing products such as new apps. You are a team player, who’d like to work in a very agile young environment. You communicate clearly and keep the focus on relevant goals. And of course, you speak English with business proficiency because you will be in contact with our global customers. If you also know how to occasionally write engaging technical copy, even better!
WHAT YOU GET
- Offices in Brno. We have a great coffee machine in the office.
- Lots of flexibility: It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros. Make use of flexible working hours, drink ten cups of coffee, and do a cartwheel after a meeting. Whatever works for you.
- No matter how cheesy this might sound, you’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now, we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five. You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard. If you have any issues, we can discuss them over a cup of great coffee from our awesome coffee machine.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us. Also, we have a great coffee machine.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time contract.
- If you have great results, it will be reflected in your performance bonus.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
- Did we mention our beloved coffee machine?
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing marketing team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
LET’S DO IT!
Are you interested in working with us? Email us your CV and a short cover letter at email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!