Whalebone protects users without the need for them to install any software on their devices. We believe that IT security should be as user-friendly as possible, ideally without any disturbance caused to users.
Our solution protects them on the network level, most often through nationwide telco operators (see Whalebone as a white label product A1 Net Protect or O2 Security).
If you become our technical consultant, you will work with technical specialists to deploy Whalebone in their networks. This means you need to properly identify the customer’s needs, suggest ideal incorporation into their topology and organize integration with other systems the customer uses.
The consultant needs to be able to configure everything even for the largest networks, understand their depth, detect potential issues, project and implement the solution. Apart from technical knowledge, you need to be organized and able to manage the whole project in English.
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Understanding of Linux on a basic administrator level
- Technical knowledge of internet protocols (practical experience with DNS protocol is an advantage)
- Communication skills
- Solution-oriented mindset
- English proficiency
WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE EXPERIENCE WITH, etc.)
- Network security and protection against malware
- DNS Resolver technology (Knot, Unbound, PowerDNS, etc.)
WHAT YOU GET
- Rewarding financial package
- Working with our own cybersecurity technology (direct impact on the development, quality, and new features)
- Important projects on a global scale
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing sales team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
LET’S DO IT!
Are you interested in working with us? Email us your CV and a short cover letter at email@example.com . We can’t wait to meet you!