Cybersecurity and RA9775 compliance, a practical discussion
Overview of Peacemaker functionality
- Peacemaker as full-fledged on-premise DNS resolver
- DNS filtering for security, content, and CSAM filtering
- DNS Traffic analytics and anomaly detection
- Reporting and alerting features
- Improving the user experience of your customers: performance, responsiveness, availability, and security
What is Whalebone Peacemaker?
Whalebone’s Peacemaker is a hybrid DNS resolver that provides comprehensive analysis of DNS traffic to filter out not just cyber attacks like malware, ransomware, and botnets, etc as required by RA10175 / Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012), but also CSAM content from known and unknown locations as required by RA9775, including to individual network subscribers including providing easy-to-access traffic logs. This means that while you comply with RA9775, your network doesn’t suffer from latency, and even experiences an increase in speed due to Peacemaker’s highly availability deployment scenario and on-premiseis resolver.