Whalebone has already hosted many interns. EU commission has featured the Whalebone internship program. Read here.
- Duration: 3 months
- Commitment: Full-time
- Applicant profile: Student in last year of Bc. studies or MA/MSc. or other related studies, business oriented, native speaker in language of your country.
- Period: 1 July 2020 – 30 September 2020. Arrival to Brno 14 days prior the internship start date
- Compensation: No financial compensation, possible to use Erasmus+ or other source of funding.
- Location: Czech Republic, Brno + possibility to work remote if your country has closed borders.
The main purpose of the internship is to participate in the entry strategy for the Whalebone company to your country. The internship includes four phases: learning part (you get lectures by Whalebone team members), analytical & research part (with the company guidance you work on deep insights about the market), market entry & sales (you learn about B2B sales, develop the strategy and participate in the market entry), executing the market entry of Whalebone to your country..
You will not be alone! Apart from guidance and mentorship of senior members of the Whalebone company, you will be part of a broader international team of interns working on the same position – meaning enough fun and free time opportunities guaranteed ;-).
Please see the video taken by a group of 2018 summer interns
This internship is a perfect opportunity for people with business management and marketing related studies in their last (two) years of studies to gain experience in market entry, market build-up, international trade and expansion, entrepreneurship, startup culture, marketing, sales, working in the international environment and much more.
Best interns will be offered contracts to develop Whalebone business in their home countries or to continue in the company headquarters in Brno, Czech Republic.
COVID-19 special info: Don’t be afraid of COVID-19 issues. We will open and realize the internship program in all circumstances. If there are travel limitations active, we can perform the internship remote.
Plan of the internship:
- STEP 1 – Extensive training in the fields of business development, B2B software as a service business model, international strategy and market development (first 2 – 3 weeks),
- STEP 2 – Analyzing the market and doing the market research (interns will do market research preferably regarding their home countries),
- STEP 3 – Develop the sales and marketing strategy of the company’s products for the the market of your county,
- STEP 4 – Participate in the market entry, first touch with customers, getting feedback, practising sales skills.
How to apply:
- Send us CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill online application here: APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
Whalebone protects their customer networks from harmful malware and access to infected websites. Thank to our global security intelligence grid your network gets protected even without any software installation or various configuration changes.