International Safer Internet Day 2021. 4 Whalebone tips for internet providers and a gift inside
Join # SID2021. Whalebone has a small gift for the ISP involvedThe second Tuesday in February has been dedicated to a Safer Internet since 2004. Originally a European initiative, which has gradually spread to more than 170 countries around the world, was created to draw attention to the dangers that lie in wait for children on the Internet.The focus on children has gradually expanded to other areas of Internet threats, and not only states and public institutions, but also commercial entities are joining the initiative. Among them are large operators such as Telefónica, Vodafone or Deutsche Telekom.For ISPs, and Whalebone customers in particular, International Safer Internet Day is a great opportunity to show your clients that they care.This is also encouraged by global organisers, who state among the priorities for 2021 that the Internet industry as a whole should "create a better internet by creating and promoting positivecontent and safe services online, and by empowering users to respond to any issues by providing clear safety advice, a range of easy-to-use safety tools, and quick access to support if things do go wrong."
4 tips from Whalebone on how to join # SID2021
- Prepare the status for your social networks, use the hashtags #SaferInternetDay and #SID2021, or tag @SafeInternetDay. The content may be that you protect your connected users with Whalebone or use one of many available sources mentioned at https://www.saferinternetday.org/resources or your national pages.
- If you already provide protection to your user base, give it a priority. You can provide your customers with a safer Internet as standard with Whalebone Security & Management DNS solution. We really like how TaNET conceived it.
- Next year you can issue a press release and get to local media for free. If you are our customer, contact us at email@example.com and we will try to prepare some interesting numbers that you can use.
- Deliver the content filtering and parental control to your subscribers. Contact us and we will discuss the possibilities with you.
A gift from Whalebone for the occasion # SID2021
At Whalebone, we have decided to add to the International Safer Internet Day, so we are offering you special benefits.
- If you don't use Whalebone yet, give it a try. And if you like it, just refer to #SID2021 when dealing with the price, and we will grant you a 15% discount for the first year of using Whalebone in your pocket.
- If you are already our customer, we have something for you too. If you decide to upgrade to Whalebone Content filtering, you have it with a 50% discount for first year.