Network Security Threat Landscape Annual Report
The cyber threat landscape always evolves according to the situation in the real world. In 2023, we have seen the advancement of AI play a significant role in the scope and focus of malicious campaigns. What are some of the biggest trends in the global threat landscape? And why raising awareness is crucial but in the modern era will only go so far? Learn the answers in our latest report summarizing the year 2023.
An extensive interview with Whalebone CTO, Robert Šefr, included in the report
We have discussed his views on the development of the cyber threat landscape in the past year, the advancements in AI, and his ironclad optimism for the future.
Threat Landscape Annual Report
In the report, you will learn about:
- how has AI changed the threat landscape and the ways we fight attacks,
- the most significant cyber threats from the past year,
- general trends and specific examples of threats that plagued the digital realm,
- the overlooked SMB security gap,
- the biggest telco cybersecurity ecosystem in the world,
- and much more.